A Feast You SHOULDN’T Miss!😍 Grand Antiochia Turkish Dinner Meze, Pepper Bread, Hummus, Tray Kebab!😱
Hello lovelies! Today we have an incredibly fulfilling feast for both your eyes and your belly 😅
We have not one, not two, DEFINITELY not three, but FIVE recipes in variety from our beloved Antakya (Antiochia). We’re gonna be starting with red pepper flatbread, a recipe we’re sure most of you have not heard of but will definitely enjoy surprising your loved ones with for many years to come. Then, we’re going to be mixing in a delicious green olive salad, and continue on with a beautiful tahini tarator, followed up by our favorite hummus recipe! Last but not least, we’re going to be making tepsi kebabi, or tray kebab, a specialty from our beloved Antakya for our main course 😍 Enjoy today’s video and don’t forget to let us know what you think we should be doing next! Have a wonderful weekend.
#TurkishDinner #TurkishFeast #AntakyaSofrasi #TurkishDinnerIdeas #Feast #TepsiKebabi #TrayKebab #Hummus #MezzeRecipe #HummusRecipe
Red Pepper Flatbread (Biberli Ekmek)
7 lavash bread (tortilla or any flatbread works great)
200 gr white cheese, diced (also known as feta)
1 onion, finely chopped
3 tablespoons pepper paste
2 tablespoons nigella seeds
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
7 sprigs of thyme
15-20 green olives, pitted and chopped
4 tablespoons olive oil
• Preheat your oven to 220C (430F).
• Combine and crumble the white cheese and the onion in a bowl.
• Add the pepper paste, nigella seeds, sesame seeds, green olives and thyme. Pour in the olive oil and mix all the ingredients together.
• Let it rest for a while so that all the flavours can combine.
• Spread a full tablespoon of the mixture on the lavash and place it into the bottom of the oven and bake for 2 minutes. Then, transfer it to the top rack of the oven and bake for another two minutes.
• Your delicious and simple pepper bread is ready to enjoy!
Green Olive Salad (Zeytin Öfelemesi)
250 gr green olives, pitted
3 sprigs of spring onion, finely chopped
15 sprigs of parsley, finely chopped
3 tablespoons pomegranate sour (can be sold as pomegranate molasses or syrup but the it should taste more sour than sweet)
3 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon chilli pepper flakes
1 handful of pomegranate seeds
• Put the pitted olives in a bowl.
• Add the spring onion and parsley.
• Then add the pomegranate sour, olive oil and pepper flakes and mix.
• Transfer to a dish and top with pomegranate seeds.
50 ml tahini (4 tablespoons)
50 ml warm water (4 tablespoons)
2 cloves of garlic, smashed
1 handful of walnuts, finely chopped
2 sprigs of parsley, finely chopped
• Put the walnuts and the garlic in a bowl; pour the tahini and water over it.
• Squeeze in the juice of the lemon and whisk until the texture becomes creamy.
• Sprinkle the parsley and it’s ready to enjoy with a piece of bread or to uplift your meat dishes as a dip.
واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, اگراشتباهی ۱ دادین در قسمت کامنت همین نوشته بنویسین تا بلاک نشین !
خواهشا, پیشنهاد بدین چطوری بهترش کنیم اگر از ما جواب میخواین ایمیل آدرستون رو اینجا بنویسین
Tell us how we can improve this post? خواهشا, پیشنهاد بدین چطوری بهترش کنیم اگر از ما جواب میخواین ایمیل آدرستون رو اینجا بنویسین