فیلم طرز تهیه یک غذای بسیار خوشمزه با بادمجون
EGGPLANT PARM DIP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Prick eggplants all over and rub with olive oil. Drizzle garlic with olive oil and add to baking sheet. Bake until eggplant is soft and skin is blistered, and garlic is caramelized, 40-45 minutes.
- Split open eggplants and scoop out flesh. Discard skin. Squeeze out garlic and discard skin as well. Add to food processor along with tomato sauce, salt, pepper, 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded mozzarella, and basil leaves. Process until smooth. Transfer mixture to medium baking dish and top with sliced mozzarella, remaining Parm, then breadcrumbs.
- Raise oven to 400 degrees F. Bake until cheese is bubbly and Panko is golden, 20 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Garnish with more torn basil and serve with toasted french bread.