In today’s video, we will talk all about foods that are destroying your liver. This includes alcohol, raisins, canned foods, red meat and more.
Intro – 0:00
Fried Foods – 00:37
Alcohol – 01:15
Packaged Snack Foods – 02:09
Raisins – 00:51
Red Meat – 03:12
Fructose – 03:46
Sodas – 04:21
Fast Foods – 04:51
Sugar – 05:22
Trans Fats – 06:14
Too Much Salt – 06:43
Simple Carbohydrates – 07:42
Canned Foods – 08:07
1. Fried Foods: Your liver’s main function is to break down nutrients. But when it becomes overloaded with fats, it can’t keep up. Fried foods and other high-fat items can cause fatty liver, so it’s best to avoid them for the most part. The extra fat can cause swelling and scarring which permanently damages the organ’s ability to filter nutrients. As an alternative to frying food, consider sautéing it in healthy fats such as coconut oil. Or broiling them in the oven to get them good and crispy.
2. Alcohol: This may be the most obvious one on our list. Your liver typically processes one standard drink, or about 10 to 15 grams of alcohol in an hour’s time. But if you drink more than this, and do it often enough, your liver is at risk for developing fat deposits. This condition is known as alcoholic fatty liver disease. The symptoms may not be obvious. Only a doctor can detect it through blood tests, or a biopsy.
3. Packaged Snack Foods: Next time you feel the urge to eat packaged food, reach for a healthy snack instead. The problem with chips and baked foods is that they are typically loaded with sugar, salt, and fat. Eating foods high in sodium can lead to retention of fluid in your liver and slow down its function. Many of the processed foods contain trans fatty acids which promote the formation of fibrosis. This causes scar tissue to take the place of damaged liver cells. Fibrosis can cause serious complications like cirrhosis, or even cancer of the liver. One good strategy is to carry a pack of healthy snacks with you and eat that whenever you’re hungry. Try an apple a day.
4. Raisins: Although raisins are pretty healthy, eating too many is counterproductive. Not only are they high in sugar, preservatives, and calories, but they actually inflame the lining of your liver. They might be healthier than eating a bowl of Skittles, but make sure to have it in small amounts.
5. Red Meat: Red meat can do more harm than good to your liver, especially if you’re suffering a serious liver disease like cirrhosis or hepatitis. This type of meat brings a lot of red flags. Red meat has saturated fats and other substances, which can gradually lead to nonalcoholic liver disease. Metabolism of red meat also puts a lot of strain on your liver due to complex proteins and fats. One study found that overweight people who consume a lot of animal protein are at higher risk of fatty liver than those who don’t.
واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, اگراشتباهی ۱ دادین در قسمت کامنت همین نوشته بنویسین تا بلاک نشین !
خواهشا, پیشنهاد بدین چطوری بهترش کنیم اگر از ما جواب میخواین ایمیل آدرستون رو اینجا بنویسین
Tell us how we can improve this post? خواهشا, پیشنهاد بدین چطوری بهترش کنیم اگر از ما جواب میخواین ایمیل آدرستون رو اینجا بنویسین