No knead bread recipe ANYONE can make. Literally, we can ALL create this dough and enjoy fresh, quality bread at home WITHOUT THE MESS. Try my no knead bread recipe and create beautiful soft dough with the crispy crunch you all desire.
400g/14.10oz 00 flour OR All-purpose flour (Plus extra on the side)
3g/0.10oz fresh yeast OR ½ teaspoon dry yeast
1 tablespoon salt
300ml/1.26 cups water (lukewarm water)
Dutch Oven (If you don’t have a dutch oven you can use a stainless steel Pot without plastic handles)
Spatula OR Fork
Large mixing bowl
1. No knead bread is very easy to make – start by adding a handful of flour to a large mixing bowl and all of the water.
2. Mix the flour and water together using a spatula, then break the yeast in the water with your hands and mix it through.
3. Once the yeast has melted, add another handful of flour and continue to mix.
4. Add a spoonful of salt and combine.
5. Continue to mix through until the flour has disappeared. Your no knead bread dough should be wet and sticky.
6. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and leave to rest (out of the fridge) for 6hr. Then in the fridge for 10-12hr.
7. Next, get the no knead bread dough from the fridge; remove it from the bowl, and place it onto a chopping board or kitchen bench.
8. Dust flour on top of the dough, then turn it over and add some to the bottom, rubbing it in.
9. As the dough will be stretched out, fold the dough over, about a ¼ of the way, then again 3 times until you have folded it completely.
10. Turn it around, and repeat the process, adding flour as you go.
11. Get a clean bowl, place a tea towel inside it, dust it with flour and put the no knead bread dough inside, adding a touch more flour on top.
12. Fold the tea towel over the top so the dough is covered and leave it to rest for 2hr.
13. After 1 hr, pre-heat your oven to 250°C / 482°F and place a cast iron/dutch oven pot inside, with the lid, so it warms up.
14. Once another hour is up, carefully remove the pot and place your dough inside.
15. Make two light slits just on the surface of the bread creating a cross. Put the lid on and the dutch oven back in the oven.
16. Bake the bread at a 230°C/446°F for 30 minutes.
17. Now, remove the lid from the dutch oven and leave the bread to cook for another 15-20 minutes or until it is golden and crispy.
HOW TO SERVE:
Wait at least 10 minutes for the bread to cool down….and enjoy it however you like. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil and oregano on top while it’s still warm…and listen for the CRUNCH!
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
واقعا متاسفیم که این مطلب رو دوست نداشتین, اگراشتباهی ۱ دادین در قسمت کامنت همین نوشته بنویسین تا بلاک نشین !
خواهشا, پیشنهاد بدین چطوری بهترش کنیم اگر از ما جواب میخواین ایمیل آدرستون رو اینجا بنویسین
Tell us how we can improve this post? خواهشا, پیشنهاد بدین چطوری بهترش کنیم اگر از ما جواب میخواین ایمیل آدرستون رو اینجا بنویسین